Saturday, April 05, 2008

Sequence in Waterfalls



This pics taken in Curug Cigamea if im not mistaken... coz in this place there are some waterfalls. After all these years living near Bogor i just know the place to buy bags n eat without knowing this place. riding motorcycle with my friend for almost 3 hours to get there...although my body especially my butt ^_^ was hurt but it worth it when i enter the place... i can see pine trees and like others who live they're life in the jungle of building it really comforting.

In this waterfalls i can scream to release my burden inside and just look at the water falling hard and feels the splash all over my face n my body.....
In my head i just thought why i hevent know this place long aga...why can i know the nature that God give me sooner. I really thankful although its kinda too late but i meet all my friend that lead me through Gods nature... i want to see all....

I want to challenge my body to the fullest..... all the journey can torn out my body but still leaving hole in my heart. i dont want find other man to fill it yet, not yet.... i want to fill it with God's nature and love from friends..... I still want to feel this black hole that sucks me through his eyes n smile until there isnt more rooms even for myself to breath...

it hurts but i satisfy from this scars coz the scars of love makes u stronger. Someone said it better to love and hurt than not knowing what love is. I still cant choose which one is better. One hand i know love but it hurt so deep and the other hand i dont know love but it leave a hole of emptiness.

Let me enjoy the pain...... Let me live with the scars...
Hold me with your uncertainty....
Kiss me with your broken promises
Let me swim in your pleasure of broken heart.....
than i wil die peacefully




No comments: