Saturday, August 20, 2005

Suddenly u think...........

i never thought i would be in this position........... i really dont like it.this is the dillema of anything that ive told people not to do when they are in this position.Coz i know logically u have to choose.but it so hard.one hand this is where u already write down ur history together all these years,if u think as a blank paper.but when u see the story in that paper,u become more thoughtfull about everything but u never decided to ended the story coz a lot of thing make u tired but never desperate. but now u see ur other hand where other blank paper start to fill with words of hope n affection. story that i thought i never ever gone through again. story that i never think so much can tore my mind and my heart.

just a flash of something,i start to write that other paper. i have my own story along the way but never think to write in different blank paper.just think this is something along the way.
i really confused right now.im so happy i can feel the butterfly again but on the other hand this is dangerous.i become the old me the one that i try to left behind.the one that need chalengge,crave attention,and all others.

when i see the two paper.my heart start to sank and feel a whole inside of me.i only can pray.but still something inside my head echo 'how about if this is the truth??'
how i ever answer the question.its like one foot on the inside room n other start walking outside??i want to inside and just feel safe but the other i want to try something new so i know which one best? but do i suppose to go outside to know that??
o God.....it stuck in my head.for the first time of my life,i feel the tingle since day one.have u ever feel that?? i know its not logic.but that is what i felt when we first met.i crave so much............
for all u out there who know me.....what should i do????This is the time i really need some backup.i cant decide or wont? i dont know............

='(

No comments: