Monday, June 06, 2005

dear me,

im feeling so down this past few days....co ive been holding back ome feeling...i dont know if it alright but i know it for the best. i know im strong enough but it still haunt me... this is just a phase my best friend said...i know deep down thats true but i dont know....i like this feeling that for a long time i dont felt it anymore.... i love this ride of feeling.....

this is where my sanity keep me on the ground... i hev to finish it although i know whenu come to feeling u cant just end it but i hev to find a way... i once can make it that miracle ,i know now i can too...
i thankful that he is o kind to me that i dont have regret just memories about someone that i adore for a while. a memories that can be remembered everytime i want...the feeling...the butterfly...all what i did n how he so nice to me.... like im his friend n he know what it felt to like someone that not in right place or time...
im glad still holding me that i dont broke.... this i my weakne,when im feeling in love...i really become vulnerable but the strength from HIM n myelf that wont anybody see how weak i am keed holding me...

Ku tak tahu mengapa rasa itu hadir.
Memenuhi sisi yg tak kukira ada.

Ku tak tahu keberadaanmu kapan kan berakhir
Mengisi relung yang terdalam.

Ku tahu ku harus melewati semua asa mengalir,
dengan senyum tanpa penyesalan.

a journey has its own start and end. this is part of my jouney of life that i have to handle.

1 comment:

Nanaanananaaaa said...

vita.... dont be blinded by something temporary....but if it's the answer you're looking for, then chase it, grab it..even tho you have to hurt someone's heart...I know it sounds selfish.. but....