Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Suasana hati

dear myself,

still feeling kinda there is a black hole in my mind, my heart, my soul that attracts all my living n life inside. feeling numb to follow throuh what happened today....every little thing...

i dont know between feeling sad, happy or in between?? dont know what to think.... it just like i make through today like robot... a lot happen to me these past few days and weeks taht kinda make me sad and struggle...my sadness coz a friend, my workplace, my home...it all tumbling down in my heart n mind...that i feel like i want to do something crazy like running away and move to some place thhat dont know mw n i dont know anybody...so i can dissapear.

God help me....i love me and i know u love me...but it kinda hard to make it...i need some miracle or just little happiness to make throgh... u know the best for me, something that can lit my face n heart n mind.

i need time to relax n try to empty my mind of all these around me that tied me so tight...

hope i can make through of these boredom n deppressed inside...still try to laugh coz i hope it kinda help me....

No comments: