Saturday, October 03, 2009

New Life

its almost 6months with this new life...

i move to manado-city that used to be my place for holiday only-the city that i never imagine to lived in. but now im here and working also.
still culture shocks from a lot of things here. from how the hospitality in eating the restaurant in mall or just near the street. how "mind your own bussiness" face here. the definitions of discipline around here and also the government people work.
it kinda stressed me out...
it hard to fit ini in office area with my status as hrd then again i still have to keep up with news around here. there is part of me from manadonese "mind your own bussiness" things but what i find hard in here also a lot of people really go to church and brag about it but i found how the react in the society dont looks like someone who knows GOD. Sorry but it seems hypo to me...

it kinda makes me stay out of any church here.i know it wrong but i prefer not to be exposed with this way of behavior.
i like to be near Jesus n praise him but without any push from whoever.

thats one thing that different in my new life. i move back with my parents and its hard on me too.
i already get used to with noone tell me what to do. its hard just by knowing someone expect me home before midnight. i grew to be not like to be expect by others. i want the expectations come from myself... tell me to do something make it harder on me to give in...

i just hope this expeience make me better for next year to live on my own...

No comments: