Sunday, June 08, 2008

Funny Life

Funny ... how i felt like de javu bout my experiences. all just bcoz of his age? coz the attitude is different. this time he knows how to do with me. i know this thing maybe seldom happen in his life. maybe treat a girl or woman like this is a habit.but right now im enjoying it.i like him to treat me like that.

Funny...coz just by being together 3 times i can feel like this with him. that one moment make i see u differently. i see u all the time.we laugh together when we with our friend... we fight n argue like children well im the one like children ^_^ i never realize u care. i know you nice but i thought thats all.

Funny...why i think u like this.in the time when i feel so lost hope with romance n man. dont believe i can think bout romantic thing with anyone seriously.just being someone girl friends not girlfriends.

The most funny thing is we have basic different thing that in my age like this i should have been more strict.

U make me laugh thats make u so adorable... Just enjoy the moment.Moment to really laugh from the heart.

This is really funny phase of my life. ups n downs real quickly.hope my heart can take this phase. coz it on the edge after the last incident.

No comments: