Thursday, September 06, 2007

Secret Admire


Ill become one of the secret admire. i dont know if i can call it a secret anymore coz everytime i see him my face blushed.my face bertrayed me. he got this charisma that u can look but u can have.its not that i wanting him,i just simply admire him. first, not being hypocrit =p , his looks caught my eyes ( ddeeee..... ) then second his so humble. when u know him or his status and u see his attitude everyday n u will agree with me.
His quiteness and shyness share the same feelings with me.first time we pass by on the corridor i pull my guts to say good morning but he just passed by n dont want look at me. first it kinda hurt me but then i saw his friends testimonial about how shy he is....
i dont hink its wrong right to become secret admire, since i dont want to become stalker or anything near that.
BUt then again he so cute and adorable.how i can resist that

No comments: